Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari is looking to hire a seasoned Product Manager who takes innovative products to market by focusing on solving customer problems. As Agari's Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence products that are transforming the landscape of email and brand security. Do you want to keep your mom from getting the latest bank phishing scam? How about helping your favorite brand increase their email campaign ROI? The customers you will work with are the largest banks, social networks, government agencies, and retailers in the world. The company is growing fast, changing email for good!
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying product opportunities.
- Analyze the market, including competitors and trends, to understand product priorities and anticipate future customer needs, turning these understandings into the prioritized product backlog.
- Plan and scope products and features with the software engineering team.
- Work with marketing, sales, and business development on product releases and go to market strategies by providing subject matter and product expertise for data sheets, white papers, blogs, and press releases.
- Present and articulate product features and their benefits to internal and external audiences.
- Create and present product roadmaps to internal and external audiences.
- Support sales and customer success via training, support on customer and prospect calls, and clear communication on product positioning and value
Your Keys to Success
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering field)
- MBA or similar desired
- 5+ years experience in technical Product Management
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce) and product management tools (e.g. Jira, Trello)
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with secure email gateways or general online security products
- Knowledge of email authentication technologies (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- General knowledge of SaaS and cloud services
- Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level that allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively.
- Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex open-ended challenges.
- Image and presence: The successful candidate will have significant exposure to executives, customers, and other key partners. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally and be comfortable in these interactions.
- Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of sales and marketing.
- Must possess outstanding oral, written, analytical, and persuasive skills in all sales contexts.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)