LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Technical Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Technical Support Manager
The TigerConnect Client Care team is seeking a talented Technical Support Specialist to be part of a team whose goal is to revolutionize Healthcare by enhancing patient care through more effective, timely and collaborative communications. The ideal candidate embodies our cultural imperatives as a dedicated problem solver who is highly motivated and has strong technical experience and communication skills. The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced, high pressure, but collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment and passion to delivering customer satisfaction and success.
Serving as a front-line subject matter expert in TigerConnect underlying technology, the Technical Support Specialist is responsible for responding to support inquiries within our service levels and seeing problems through to resolution. You'll be an advocate for customers' needs – working together with our Product and Engineering teams on their behalf. The ideal candidate must be familiar with mobile phone platforms such as iOS and Android as these are core to TigerConnect products and services.
What You'll Own:
- Provide prompt technical support to clients via email, telephone and chat
- Ability to handle high volume of email and phone support inquiries
- Resolve complex issues by listening, researching, analyzing, and identifying solutions that makes clients tell everyone how awesome we are
- Participate in cross-functional teams throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure follow-through on technical support issues
- Manage multiple technical issues, identify trends and properly document information to promote swift resolution
- Work closely with Technical Support Engineers and QA to escalate bugs
- Complete User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when a bug fix is released and Beta testing of new features
- Assist our Implementation team to ensure every user has a superior on-boarding experience getting TigerConnect application installed, logged into their TigerConnect account and running successfully
- Contribute to thoughtful projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the Client Care team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as needed
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of technical problem-solving experience in a Healthcare setting/industry
- Strong communication and multitasking skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Solid technical, analytic and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to effectively drive and communicate problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies and procedures
- History of maintaining professional attitude and remaining emotionally calm while working to resolve difficult issues
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in dealing with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Experience supporting Active Directory/LDAP/SAML configuration and management
- Trained in API support use of cURL commands
- Familiar with SMTP / WCTP integrations
- Self-directed with strong negotiating, organizational, decision-making, and time management skills
- Consistent and punctual attendance while flexibility to work variable schedules as necessary, including weekends
- Positive attitude and a proven ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Strong teamwork: willingness and ability to seek help from team members as required
- Ability to investigate and solve problems, with advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.