LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Sr. QA Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, QA
TigerConnect - the leading provider of HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry - is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and tech savvy Sr. QA Analyst to join our fast-paced team.
The Sr. QA Analyst will ensure the delivery of quality applications as both a consumer and a supplier of artifacts. He or she will evaluate test results, prepare change requests, and generate measures to assess product quality.
In this role, the Sr. QA Analyst will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product verification and validation (white and black box testing, regression testing, and user acceptance story tests).
What You'll Own:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity and proper user experience
- Define, document, and execute test plans for integration, user acceptance, and regression testing
- Manually test applications, bug fixes, and new features from the team of developers
- Identify, log, track, and report software defects
- Effectively communicate software concerns to management and stakeholders of a feature’s progress
- Troubleshoot and assist in the diagnosis of unintended results from testing
- Document all QA work thoroughly and accurately
- Stay knowledgeable on Web browsers and Mobile platforms
- Provide recommendations to continually improve and automate testing processes
What You've Accomplished:
- College degree required (BS or above a bonus)
- 3-6 Years of software testing experience (mobile testing is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in software testing of web and mobile applications
- Familiar with Automation Frameworks and Tools
What You Bring to the Table:
- Basic knowledge with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Agile Scrum Development Model
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, and TestRail
- Ability to develop, write and execute test plan and test cases based on design specifications and requirements
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, self-disciplined, results-oriented and able to operate effectively in a high-growth, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative individual willing to roll up your sleeves to drive results
- A limitless amount of energy to instill into the TigerConnect culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.