Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
At Cority, we are passionate about customer success. It’s not just a job for us, it’s our mission. Cority is revolutionizing our industry by putting customer success at the heart of our business.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Cority team. Reporting to the Director, Customer Success and Support, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing the customer success journey and fostering ongoing adoption. This role creates value for the client through the ability to build productive relationships, identify business needs and solve customer problems.
• Manage relationships: you will actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction
• Advise: you will establish a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution and driving adoption
• Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to IT Managers and Senior Executives
• Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible
• Train: you will lead online training sessions to drive user adoption
• Communicate: you will consistently touch base with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
• Strong collaboration: this role works closely with Sales, Operations, Product, and Marketing
• This role will also be responsible for finding new opportunities for customers to extend their use of Cority within their organization. Our CSM’s work closely with customers to discover their business needs/challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Cority to solve them. The CSM will proactively identify client needs and propose thorough solutions.
• Work with customers to identify critical goals and key performance indicators. Review these goals on a regular interval.
• Maintain health scores for all your assigned clients and determine when to engage an internal team in order to improve health scores. Monitor usage of the platform via reporting tools and work with your clients to develop strategies that drive deeper adoption.
• Provide Tier 3 functional support to T2 teams. Tasks will include answering questions, researching alternate workarounds, and providing solutions to customers for questions that cannot be answered.
• Improve customer experiences through methods such as recording product release training videos and offsite customer round tables.
• Oversee and participate in Cority User Community discussion forums.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• 3-5 years of Customer Success Management / Account Management experience at B2B SaaS company.
• Strong client-facing skills including communication skills, expectation management, information management and presentation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful when assisting customers.
• High attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
• Take ownership over your work and customers and know that you are accountable for their success.
• Creative problem solver who can think strategically on the fly.
• Must be able to build rapport with customers, drive them towards desired actions, and challenge them when appropriate.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new solutions and technology.
• Proven track record of working in a fast paced, agile work environment will be given preference.
• Post-Secondary Education in a related field (Business, Software Development, Health and Safety, Information Technology, etc.).
• Travel to client sites and other meetings as required.
What’s in it for you?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees.
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 250+, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance is not a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• Cority will reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
• Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.