Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Are you obsessed with making people feel beautiful and confident? SO ARE WE!
You think best when you have a color brush in hand. You are a can’t stop, won’t stop daymaker. You are committed to making each client count with personalized hair color and creativity.
Who you are:
- Passionate about color and making your clients day
- A natural problem solver, always looking for creative and effective solutions
- You understand how important and unique your work is for each client
- You are eager to learn and grow your knowledge with hair color
- You appreciate natural ingredients, and a brand that you can be excited about
- Making people feel beautiful is important to you, and part of your creative process
- You’re looking for growth and opportunity with a company that values Love, Trust, Responsibility, Courage, and Joy
- You are always available to work work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays as needed
What you will need:
- Cosmetology License required
- Amazing communication skills, positive attitude
- At least one year of experience working in a salon
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of consistently delivering personalized customer service