- Develop systems that will process network traffic and statistics received from the wireless access points.
- Process configuration received from system operators and configure the rest of the system to act accordingly to policies defined in the configuration.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to create Mist standards for Micro-Services (APIs, schemas, serialization, data stores and best practices)
- Develop software using Python, Java and/or Go (golang).
- Test systems being developed on scale and bug detection.
- Develop unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality code is deployed to production.
- Develop highly scalable and fault tolerant distributed systems.
- Develop software for Mist’s real-time data pipeline and batch processing.
- Build metrics, monitoring and structured logging.
- Write unit, integration and functional tests that make your code safe for refactoring and continuous delivery.
- Automate all things.
- Participate in collaborative, DevOps style, lean practices with the rest of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with databases (SQL, Redis, Cassandra, …)
- Proficiency in Python and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of WiFi protocols and implementations
- Proficiency in Go, Java
- Familiar with machine learning, data science
- 5+ years of relevant experience