This critical position takes action to develop the network of referring and receiving providers through a variety of hands on engagement within entities that have engaged in the OpenBeds platform.
This position will be located in Washington DC
The Operations Manager duties include:
- Monitor network daily activity in order to:
- Ensure treatment resources are updated according to the standards published by the state
- Ensure referrals are serviced according to the standards published by the state
- Train new network members on a rolling basis
- Generate required reports for the state (bi-monthly)
- Track referral outcomes and client dispositions
- Track referral trends and network usage
- Provide first-line customer support functions
- Maintain user tracking, email lists and other communications records
- Directly interacts with network members to promote the regular and proper use of the network. Could share some of the responsibilities of the Network Manager or Network Sales.
- Encourage network use by current members
- Sending digital referrals
- Responding to digital referrals in a timely fashion
- Use of clinical decision support tool
- Create and manage monthly network newsletter
- Conduct regular ‘engagement visits’ with network members -- measure effectiveness of visits based on engagement metrics
- Locate gaps in the network and establish connections between existing and new network members
- Develop leads for business development team
- Create and manage incentives programs that reward use of the network
- Meet with state representatives on bi-monthly basis
- Feedback: Be able to provide feedback from customers/prospects to HIS team including sales, marketing, implementation, support services and product development groups. Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding measurable performance goals.
- Possess strong customer-service orientation as demonstrated by past performance in situations where customer support, problem resolution and satisfaction were paramount.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize and execute; this may include sales campaigns, account management or other projects that require thoroughness, attention to detail, crisp execution and follow through.
- Demonstrate ability to build strong professional working relationships.
- Proven experience in timely and effective achievement of goals & objectives.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills necessary to present concepts and articulate business value.
- Possess a strong sense of team and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and develop productive and effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Display a sense of creativity and innovation.
- Display a high sense of integrity and respect for others.
- Able to excel within a fast-paced work environment with rapidly changing business conditions.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- At least three years direct sales experience in software sales in healthcare industry.
- Hospital and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics.
- Experience with sales automation or customer relationship management applications, such as Salesforce.com or NetSuite and virtual meeting and presentation tools such as Lync, WebEx, LiveMeeting, etc.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.