Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we empower digital marketers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach individual customers with personalized content. Our customers include some of the largest digital retail brands in the nation, and every day we ingest and process millions of events in real-time so that the underlying data can be queried for a variety of use cases. As we continue to add customers we are continuously re-evaluating our infrastructure and making it more robust and scalable. We’ve been around since 2013 and are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in NYC during that time frame.
· Lead the delivery of recruiting campaign activities and leveraging the current employee brand that pulls high quality candidates to the company.
· Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times.
· Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
· Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company; ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements.
· Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks.
· Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
· Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up. Invest highly in the overall candidate experience to foster engagement with the organization and leadership.
· Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance.
· Develop and leverage extensive knowledge of the products and business in order to present to candidates effectively the compelling and attractive destination workplace.
· Build long term talent pipelines for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
· Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals
Qualification & Experience:
· BA or BS/MS from an accredited university
· Previous experience of 3 to 5 years of working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred.
· Successful track record of full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency and an ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills - interacts and communicates equally well at all levels. Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums.
· Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
· Superior abilities in proactive recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques