Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Human Resources Generalist will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Additionally you will be responsible for partnering with the employees and first line management to execute on the Human Capital agenda. This hands-on role provides full cycle Human Resources support, and it is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
· Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
· Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
· Conduct onboarding process and conducting trainings
· Successfully and proactively shepherd the organization though its annual cycles such as merit, annual and mid-year performance review, and benefits open enrollment.
· Manage payroll administration in collaboration with Finance
· Responsible for benefits administration including open enrollment from end to end, processing changes, advising employees and resolution of issues.
· Responsible for HRIS (ADP - Workforce Now) maintenance and administration, including all employee change requests, developing reports and analyzing for trends and relevant insights.
· Provide strong acumen in performance management systems, particularly Reviewsnap
· Be the first tier point of contact for advising and coaching employees through multiple HR/organizational processes and performance.
· Provide subject matter expertise on employment laws and their application.
· Including managing employee relations issues through being objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete.
· Implement innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
· Should be able to multitask, be self-motivated and can work in a fast paced and confidential work environment.
· BA or BS from an accredited college, with a Human Resources or other related major.
· A minimum of 5 years of previous experience with at least 3 years recruiting experience.
· Results driven and with a comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; from administrative to strategic.
· A true hands-on approach and willingness to complete administrative HR tasks.
· Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy and self-direction to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results.
· Thrives in fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
· An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment with excellent relationship building abilities.
· Proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
· Deep commitment to organizational learning and development that encourages leadership and employees alike for improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline.