Using marketing automation and Act-On expertise, the Learning Consultant ensures our Act-On University and learning programs simplify customer’s adoption of the platform and accelerates their Time-to-Value.
- Create & deliver content, using a variety of methods that best fit the learning needs and desired business outcomes of our customers.
- Develop & deliver learning content that is congruent with our Act-On brand, as an innovative, energetic, growth oriented startup.
- Deliver learning content confidently and creatively in-person and through live and recorded video, in scenarios ranging from private training engagements, virtual instructor-led courses, New User Boot Camps, and Marketing Automation Masters Workshops.
- Develop and deliver Act-On training materials that are relevant for all user skill levels ranging from foundational to advanced.
- Conduct gap analysis of Act-On’s existing training curriculum. Using your marketing automation and Act-On expertise, recommend and implement changes that will simplify adoption of the Act-On platform for our customers and accelerate their Time-to-Value. Continuously iterate and improve our curriculum and content.
- Work cross functionally with Tech & Products to stay updated on our platform. Be aware of product releases, updates, changes and the impacts of them. Research and consult with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that our learning content/materials are updated to reflect product features and has consistent messaging. Update and deliver new learning content in a timely fashion.
- Schedule online training courses through the LMS and coordinate instructor resources to deliver each session; coordinate travel and logistics for on-site training engagements.
- Create and update knowledge base articles content to ensure accuracy.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures, as it relates to process and quality.
- Responsible for the completion of projects and goals, adhering to deadlines.
- Assist with other University-related projects as needed.
- Assist with the Act-On customer onboarding process as needed.
- Assure new customers are implemented with marketing automation best practices and strategy.
- Assist with technical configuration and CRM integration.
- Familiarity with email marketing, marketing automation, or marketing industry.
- Basic knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, etc.).
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering learning content through online platforms and in a classroom setting.
- 1-3 years’ experience in instructional design, training, education, and content development. Able to create and deliver content from entry level to advanced users.
- Exceptional customer-facing skills with the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- A highly motivated team player, with a drive for high performing results. Thrives in a dynamic and high growth environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills. Highly effective working cross functionally within and across departments.
- Passion for learning & teaching.
- Extensive knowledge of Act-On product features and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite apps.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate user training needs and requirements.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience in SaaS/cloud-based software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university or equivalent experience.
- Travel based on company demand throughout North America and internationally.