About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
- Own inside sales DG targets globally, working with regional demand generation teams and coaching a team of over 20 BD reps to consistently meet or exceed targets.
- Help refine current processes to build a best of breed playbook for inside sales
- Problem-solve to identify areas of improvement in the inside sales process and drive measurable improvement across the funnel.
- Establish best practice tracking, KPIs and routines across the team. Define a robust & predictive lead scoring mechanism.
- Coach and performance manage the team, helping build a high performing team. Build the team by attracting the best talent
- Lead the onboarding and regular training programs for the teams. Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies as required to ensure teams are equipped with the latest tools and training to continually deliver top performance.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and pre-sales teams to ensure consistent communication and seamless handover of leads. Get feedback and incorporate in improving processes.
- Direct leadership of the data and insights teams, defining KPIs, processes and success routines to ensure demand gen operations are successful. Work closely with and support regional demand generation/inside sales teams to ensure target delivery.
- Empower teams with the right tools (data insights, sales intelligence, CRM etc)
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation & inside sales in roles of progressive responsibility B2B company. Any sales experience is a plus. An exception to this requirement could be made for outstanding problem solvers with relevant Ops experience
- Experience coaching and working with teams.
- Education: Doesn't matter if one is a Growth-focused problem solver with the right capabilities
- A strong problem solver!
- Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker
- Love, live breathe Data and has a data-driven mindset.
Reporting & Travel
- The role reports into the Global Head of DG & Field Marketing.
- Can expect to travel 1 week a month on average (with more or less depending on business needs)
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience an exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SaaS tech product company
- Open & Flexible Work Culture