Who are we?
Infutor Data Solutions LLC provides world-class data solutions for businesses to most accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, powering our clients to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete consumer life journey and drives predictive intelligence for marketers.
Infutor Data Solutions started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace/Chicago, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
Why join us?
Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
Unlimited Growth Opportunity - At Infutor, we believe people matter. We are committed to developing industry experts and promoting from within!
Why this role?
- OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry.
- ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your education and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to obtain expert-level credibility.
- IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success. We are selective about who we let join the team.
- VALUES: You believe thought leadership and ingenuity are as equally valued as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security.
- OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of our company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, leadership, mentorship, and collaboration.
What is the role?
As a Marketing Operations Intern, you will support the Marketing Operations team and overall
Marketing Department with various on-going and one-time projects. These projects have a
significant impact on our business functions, both large and small in scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Marketing Operations Intern, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Marketing Operations with projects in conjunction with Infutor’s MarTech stack, which includes: Marketo, Salesforce.com, Roll Works and Bizible
- Partner with the Marketing Department on efforts related to Conferences and Webinars
- Measurement, reporting and insights in relation to all marketing initiatives
- Coordination of both internal and external marketing related functions
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be actively pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other research-related majors preferred
- Previous office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- 3-4 month commitment
- Ability to work 15-20 hours/week
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Gain critical, hands-on experience in Sales & Marketing
- Learn from the Consumer Identity Management experts
- Develop solutions and strategies that solve real business problems
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Cross-functional experience
- Experience first-hand working in a growing, “start-up” environment
- Potential for Full-Time employment
- Free fitness facility on-site
- Company sponsored events and much more!