Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Given our business model, where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our
long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our
data. As such, we need a Customer Support Specialist to participate in driving success for our customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide front-line problem solving and triage directly to customers.
As a key member of our Client Success and greater Sales team, your responsibilities will be focused on answering customer questions related to standard product usage, product implementation, and other inquiries via the phone or email. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Success and may require quarterly travel to meetings/training which take place in the Chicagoland area.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Ft Myers, FL, Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Customer Support Specialist will provide knowledge share and guidance to customers focused on Infutor data and products. In addition, you will assist customers and prospective customers with issues related to their unique implementation of Infutor products.
As an CSS, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers on outstanding issues to ensure customer
- Provide analysis, repair and reporting related to Infutor products
- Provide effective, efficient customer service in a professional and courteous manner
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Infutor to analyze and respond to technical
- Escalate issues to the proper level and department when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, English
- Two or more years of experience in Customer Support in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced technical skills with experience in Microsoft applications (Office, Word and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task, and time manage workload. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships.
- Maintain discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work confidently and independently; escalate issues and decisions when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
Exceptionally qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in the direct marketing industry, data industry, or another industry with a high level of B2B or consumer contact (understand terminology, best practices. etc.).
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce.com as a CRM.
- Previous experience with Google Suite applications.
Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must
have an inner drive to succeed. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in
Customer-Oriented: A successful Customer Support Specialist has outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills.
Task-Driven: A successful Customer Support Specialist will enjoy working off a to-do list and will be motivated to complete tasks on time.
You Are Eager to Learn: Our product suite, the industries we sell into, data best practices, and how our solution solves for customer pain points.
Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly and quarterly goals, you can make a plan and stick to it. You ask for help when you need it. And you take accountability.
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round