Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
- Design and build financial solutions for analytic and application purposes within BigQuery, Google’s Enterprise Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Design and build application data integration and database schema.
- Oversee creation of efficient ETL process and packages to fulfill financial data requirements to meet internal client and stakeholder needs
- Collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality analytics products and results, working within / between Tableau, Google BigQuery, Salesforce, Adaptive Planning and other best-in-class BI and data applications.
- Provides troubleshooting and problem solving support for all financial data and financial data application purposes.
- Look for opportunities to improve processes by either building solutions or filtering requirements into product management workflow with engineering support.
- Drive data governance conversations including, but not limited to data cleanliness, metric definition, and accurate aggregations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT, Finance, Statistics, Math, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in BI, Data Analysis or Data Engineering.
- Previous experience in a Product Management role preferred
- Advanced Data Analysis: Advanced SQL query capabilities. Experience in data analysis and relational database design in addition to using advanced SQL.
- Advanced Knowledge of Database Concepts: Use of data and other tools required to map and integrate data needed for reporting and application integration.
- Analytical & Critical Thinking: Ability to analyze information, compare, contrast, trend data and draw conclusions. Using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions.
- Familiarity with standard financial and operational business concepts, basic understanding of online media industry a plus.
- Results Orientation: Focuses self and others on achieving desired outcomes in a responsive timely manner. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Leadership: Self-driven. Willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction. Escalates appropriately in a timely manner.
- Communication Excellence: Ability to interact with all levels of the organization. Listens openly, understands need behind the need and clearly conveys messages and information.
- Resilience: Effectively manages stress in a fast-paced setting.
- Team Work: Works effectively with others to accomplish objectives and goals. Interfaces with internal and external business units to understand workflows, data collection and reporting goals.
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days