Reports To: VP of Technology/Chief Security Officer
This position is responsible for the coordination, implementation and management of overall internal IT functions, including related supervisory responsibilities for hiring and managing support staff. In addition to oversight of IT / Help Desk operations, this position is responsible for mentoring and training staff, meeting deadlines, working with other departmental/service area managers and identifying opportunities to create and communicate processes that improve user experience and measure performance.
- Ensure systems meet PCI, SOC 2, and HIPAA compliance requirements
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues with workstations, applications and software
- Implement systems and processes to efficiently configure and deploy IT equipment
- Deploy OS updates, software patches, network upgrades
- Work with internal ticketing system to manage and prioritize work
- System, workstation, and application support of geographically-dispersed users
- Work with AD, Fortinet, VPNs, IP Networking, Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, Disaster Recovery, Jira, Rapid7, WSUS, Azure and Windows Server
- Work with multiple cloud providers and physical hardware
- IT Vendor management
- Software licensing management
- Develop and document process and procedural enhancements and assist other departments as needed for continuous process and service improvement
- Ensure the IT team maintains a high level of responsiveness, communication, professionalism, and overall staff knowledge
- Manage, monitor and report on the services and service levels required to support and deliver an exceptional Help Desk environment
- Maintain current knowledge on new and updates to existing products, as well as third-party OS and devices
- Ensure IT staff is appropriately skilled and trained
- Establish working schedules, manage time off to ensure appropriate coverage for operating workloads and task allocations in accordance with contractual requirements
- Contribute to the change management process
- Sharepoint, Jira and/or Confluence experience is a plus
- AD Design experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience supporting Microsoft products
- 2+ years in team management experience
- Strong background in Desktop and End User support
- Worked in a secure, regulated or audited environment (PCI, HIPAA, SOX…)
- Experience with robust desktop and end user support platforms
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.