Reports to: Client Support Manager
Summary of Position:
The Client Support Specialist is the first point of contact for client support requests and provides product education, training and Tier 1 research. This position will service all clients using our web-based software, business intelligence, and scoring products.
- Manage client support tickets, including prioritizing, researching, resolving and assigning requests to appropriate team members.
- Track progress and completion of support requests, documenting resolution of incidents and communicating with clients throughout the support process.
- Create, update, and maintain process documentation and training materials for internal and external use.
- Monitor all support inquiry channels including the support request/service system, phone/voicemail and email.
- Conduct research for Account Manager(s), as requested.
Competencies for success:
- Diplomatically manage client relationships and expectations.
- Be calm under urgent or stressful conditions.
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision.
- Highly motivated with strong leadership skills.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical with the ability to problem solve
- Process and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical users
- Minimum of 1 year experience with ticket and project tracking systems
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Atlassian
- Experience with basic SQL commands preferred.
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.