Uber Eats Regional Operations Manager - Courier at Uber
New York City, NY, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
On the Uber Eats Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. You'll be responsible for developing data-driven insights, creating strategies, and managing projects to improve the delivery experience for eaters, couriers, and restaurants in the US and Canada. You’ll work closely with Product, Engineering, Legal, and Finance to launch your projects and drive Eats’ growth.
What You’ll Do
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions and inform key business initiatives by understanding the key levers to improving reliability and reducing fraud
- Partner with Product and Engineering to create and roll out new products to streamline delivery partners’ workflow and increase reliability
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses in the delivery experience and build automated, scalable processes
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions. Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Collaborate with other operations teams, CRM, Product, CommOps, Greenlight, and more to ensure insights inform broader strategic initiatives
- Roll out initiatives and product features to better support couriers and improve their experience delivering with Uber Eats
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
- A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
About the Team
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our team. If you love setting a vision and solving problems from 30,000 feet as well as diving deep into the details, this is the right opportunity for you.