Uber Eats Regional Operations Manager - Business Intelligence at Uber
New York City, NY, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
On the Uber Eats Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. As the Business Intelligence Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing data-driven insights, creating strategies, and managing projects to improve the delivery experience for restaurants in the US and Canada. You’ll provide analytical support to Eats’ restaurant operations teams and work closely with Product, Engineering, Legal, and Finance to launch your projects and drive Eats’ growth.
What You’ll Do
Drive analysis on important strategic decisions and inform key business initiatives by understanding the key levers to improving restaurant selection, reliability, and performance
Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in data-driven decision making
Partner with Product and Engineering to create and roll out new products to streamline delivery partners’ workflow and increase reliability
Define KPIs and develop dashboards to track business performance
Identify operational weaknesses in the delivery experience and build automated, scalable processes
Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions. Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
Collaborate with other operations teams, CRM, Product, CommOps, Greenlight, and more to ensure insights inform broader strategic initiatives
Roll out initiatives and product features to better support restaurants and improve their experience delivering with Uber Eats
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Bachelors in quantitative discipline - Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, etc
- Prior experience in management consulting, banking, product, technology, product analytics, BizOps, economic consulting, or similar role
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- Proficiency with Python, R, or Tableau is a plus
- A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Self-motivated, works independently and possess strong organization and time management skills