CyberX is looking for a Tier 3 Support Engineer to join our Team.
The Role will include working closely with our worldwide customers and partners, our R&D, product and Customer Success teams to solve complex cases in creative ways, create knowledge and help drive our constant product improvements.
- The Teir 3 Support Engineer will be the focal point for technical issues and troubleshooting problems. He will be working closely with R&D teams, Product, CSM and customers.
- The ideal Technical Support Engineer will take ownership of complex support issues and be passionate on solving challenges in a creative way with a positive attitude.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis, reading system logs and debugging product code to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by other support levels.
- Create reproducible test cases for R&D to resolve.
- Maintain a low rate of non-bug escalations to development teams.
- Create knowledge, technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire Support and customer success organization.
- Assist with network architecture solutions for product deployments
- Manage assigned cases to meet service level agreements, while continuously providing updates to the business.
The Skills And Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in similar technical support – MUST
- Proficient in Linux environment
- Experience in debugging server side code
- Experience with HTML
- Experience analyzing and monitoring TCPIP networks
- Experience in different network architectures
- Experience with VM environments (VCenter, Vsphere)
- Proficient with Wireshark
- Knowledge in databases
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written) – a must
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a multinational organization – advantage
- Experience in the field of cybersecurity – advantage
- Strong, creative analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel ~20%