About the Role
Our team is responsible for the personal loans experience, and we strive to provide the best experience possible using technology, data, and a rigorous approach to testing.
What You'll Do
- Help ideate, define, create, and launch changes to the application flow, typically through A/B tests.
- Work with internal stakeholders including marketing, design, risk, operations, legal, and compliance and others to get those test ideas to reality
- Assist in manage a backlog of ideas and the implementation schedule with your engineering team
- Interpret results to understand the impact on customer satisfaction as well as costs / benefits to our business
- Participate in customer research, product discovery, market and competitive analysis.
- Act as the product owner for an Agile scrum team; partner with engineering to ensure team delivery and accountability.
- Act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states.
- You have 3-5 years of Product Management experience at an internet company
- Experience in online credit, lending, risk management, and payments is helpful
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas:
- UI / UX – heavy website products. Website funnel conversion optimization
- Building APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure / tools
- Fintech product management
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.