Fungible is a growth stage startup well-funded by tier 1 VCs and strategic investors and poised to deliver fundamental technology that will revolutionize the performance, economics, and security of data centers at all scales.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with extensive hands-on marketing experience in the areas of cloud and enterprise infrastructure and services. In this position, you will report to the Director of Marketing. As with most startups, you can expect to wear many hats. We are looking for marketeers who are able to navigate effectively through the different marketing functions ranging from web, content, PR, social media, demand gen etc. and are comfortable with context switching and multi-tasking.
In this role, you will primarily manage day-to-day marketing activities of the company but, will also be instrumental in defining and executing Fungible’s marketing strategy. As such, you must be able to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver high quality and timely work. Your success will hinge on your ability to collaborate closely with out-sourced marketing agencies, experts, contractors, consults who will be an extension of Fungible’s marketing team.
To ensure internal alignment, it is also pertinent that you work independently but closely across company functions to ensure that the marketing function and plan is well integrated with Sales, Product and Customer Success teams.
Last but not least, if you’re passionate about orchestrating and driving campaigns that are creative, engaging and ultimately effective in achieving business goals, we would love to meet with you.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that aligns with corporate mission and vision
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing communications with data-driven metrics
- Develop and implement a broad set of demand generation programs to achieve growth and company revenue and profitability goals
- Define web presence, web content strategy and work with SMEs to create valuable and engaging content and collateral e.g. videos, slideware, whitepapers, blogs etc.
- Define social media strategy to maximize brand amplification and lead gen
- Define and execute PR strategy including developing analysts, press and influencer relationships and identifying and managing events/conference opportunities
- Oversee, manage and adhere to marketing budgets
- Maintain internal communications to ensure all appropriate parties are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Work with Sales to support customer success programs
- Ensure Fungible brand guidelines are rigorously implemented and followed
- BA or MBA in business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high tech Marketing
- A technical background is preferred, but not a pre-requisite, though an understanding of data center infrastructure, software and services is a huge plus
- Proven ability to identify target audiences and devise cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in developing marketing content strategy and collateral
- Hands-on experience with web and social media analytics tools
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills