Growing rapidly in the US and expanding into the UK and EU, InfluxData is looking for energetic, inspired and driven people to come join us. As the leading time series platform, we are looking for a Demand Generation Manager who is passionate about generating leads, creating campaigns that produce pipeline, digging into the data, and refining the process.
As a member of our demand generation team, you will plan, manage, and optimize multi-touch marketing initiatives focused on lead nurturing and account engagement, resulting in the generation of qualified sales leads from target accounts, and moving leads through the sales funnel.
What You'll Do:
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for account-appropriate offerings for pipeline generation and acceleration
- Drive in-account expansion by specific marketing campaigns
- Proactively engage with the direct sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Manage multiple email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
- Develop and optimize lead nurturing campaigns to address buyers in different stages of the buyer funnel to drive MQLs and convert users from free to paid
- Segment contact lists and personalize emails based on recipients' interests and needs
- Run A/B tests for creative, copy, and calls to action to optimize for opens, clicks, and conversion
- Identify content, assets and offers to leverage for all prospect campaigns; appropriate existing content and generate ideas / requests to fill content gaps
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in demand generation with a year of experience in email marketing
- Prior experience in ABM marketing with tangible results
- Experience with B2B marketing at a Software/SaaS/Technology company
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as deliverability and sender reputation and a detailed understanding of anti-spam laws (CAN-SPAM and CASL)
- Experience with Marketo (no less than 1 year) and basic Salesforce (set up SFDC campaigns, create reports and dashboards, manage data sync with Marketo at the campaign level)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks
- Creative thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.