MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Own measurement and analysis of funnel performance from lead to revenue
- Lead initiatives targeted at increasing responsiveness in the sales process and reducing friction/leakage in the funnel
- Identify improvement areas that drive measurable improvement in revenue contribution
- Track lead follow-up and close against best in class benchmarks
- Collaborate with channel to pilot prospecting campaigns with select MobileIron partners
- Contribute to Account Based Marketing initiative by aligning marketing and sales targeting strategies
- Integrate intent data and analytics into GTM process to target highest yield prospects with personalized journeys
- Develop effective and actionable sales development, field sales and channel alignment and feedback mechanisms
- Collaborate with the marketing automation team to optimize nurture tactics as required
- Identify best practices and develop playbooks and process to drive adoption
Who you are…
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably enterprise security software/SaaS, with experience measuring full revenue cycle performance with data
- Strong problem-solving abilities, including navigating ambiguity and analyzing and translating data into actionable strategies
- Experience collaborating closely with sales development, field sales and channels
- Experience leveraging people, process, and technology to drive intelligent automation of customer interactions
- Experience with MAP (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce.com) and reporting systems
- Detail-oriented, possesses intellectual curiosity, passion for performance-led decision making, ability to multitask and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – experience developing compelling communications that engage customers and prospects a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with and influence at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access)
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.