MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with technology partners, customers and MobileIron Product Managers in a trusted adviser role to identify, prioritize and develop integrated technology solutions
- Understand our partners’ businesses & technology in order to help define what success means for integrated solutions utilizing partner and MobileIron capabilities
- Inspire and equip partners to develop novel and differentiated solutions based on the MobileIron platform, provide architectural support by reviewing solution designs and identifying ways to use MobileIron products effectively.
- Develop prototypes and proofs-of-concept to guide solution development and showcase the integration and solution
- Develop use cases which inform the overall product & technology roadmap and development of MobileIron’s developer platform
- Develop and expand API and developer guidelines and tool sets to ensure efficient and rapid integration and deployment of integrated solutions
- Participate in standards body activities and interface with industry peers to influence standards-based technology direction
- Build and manage technology relationships with new strategic partners to drive and inspire use of platform integration capabilities
- Develop sales assets and evangelize developer technology solutions based on MobileIron amongst partner and MobileIron sellers as well as with Channel and customers.
Who you are
- You are a technologist and trend watcher, who can identify and advocate new ways to leverage technology investments to deliver business value
- You are a good written, graphical, and verbal communicator with the ability to mix technical experience with simple, everyday language to deliver a memorable and useful story
- You have a clear grasp of the mobile industry, as well as security and enterprise SaaS-based products & services.
- You have strong technical competency in the area of mobility (including web technology stacks), security, and enterprise infrastructure (e.g. directories, PKI, and authentication protocols)
- You are an outstanding voice for developer partner and platform amongst your peers, and you are passionate about engaging with developer communities - sharing what you know in person, in blogs, in presentations.
What you’ve done
- BS in technology or engineering field (Computer Science strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of deployment experience in a Solution Architect or System Engineer or Technical Support role or 8+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- 5+ years of experience with RESTful API design, implementation, and utilization
- Experience with mobile application development and development frameworks such as Apple Xcode and Android Studio, Cordova or Xamarin
- Familiar with messaging protocols/ infrastructure such as AMQP, MQTT, XMPP, Apache ActiveMQ, and Apache Kafka.
- Familiar with existing tech alliance implementations like Cisco pxGrid and McAfee DXL/ OpenDXL are a plus.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and technology (hosting, containers, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile OS system-level architecture and call
- Presented technology solutions to mid-size audiences at various conferences and training events, created presentations, webinars, case studies, white papers
- Have advocated on behalf of, or contributed to technology to communities that you identify with
Location: Mountain View /Travel: 10%
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.