MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
• Build Sales Pipeline for Sales Rep
• Inbound and Outbound Lead Management
• Prospect via phone and email to educate customers and uncover business opportunities
• Use tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize MobileIron’s Solution.
• Make a minimum of 35 strategic inbound/outbound calls per day, and follow a guided outreach cadence
• Territory Planning & Account Management with assigned Sales Reps
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
• Possess cold calling/email marketing experience
• Passion for technology and desire to progress into closing sales role
• High Energy and positive attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential for MobileIron
• Competitive and goal oriented
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
What you’ve done…
• 1-2 years Sales Development experience
• Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with sales prospecting tools: SF.com, DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus!
• Fluent in English and Russian or Polish or Tshech or Serbian.
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.