MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for all of us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices, data, and applications safely – anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees with always-on, secure, and convenient access – no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM). Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, MobileIron was recognized in 2018 as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? Do you thrive at the intersection of customers, design, engineering, marketing, sales, and finance? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of this expanding market and our growing customer base.
MobileIron is seeking an experienced product manager who will lead our efforts to help customers secure and manage their ever-increasing deployments of iOS devices across the enterprise. This critical role will be responsible for:
- Developing and sharing insights on the current use cases and the future direction of iOS deployments in enterprises in all markets (e.g. finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing).
- Maximizing our Apple iOS partnership by building deep relationships with the Apple iOS team and facilitating similar relationships in all key functions across MobileIron.
- Working closely with customers, sales, support, and design, developing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, balancing short- and long-term growth objectives, and building a compelling iOS strategy, product roadmap and backlog.
- Collaborating with design & engineering to build the offerings that customers love and distinguish MobileIron competitively.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, service, support, and partners to define our go-to-market and ensure our products are widely adopted and deliver meaningful revenue growth globally.
- Evangelizing MobileIron and our iOS solutions through frequent interactions with customers, prospects, partners, and employees.
As a Senior Product Manager / Director for iOS we are looking for the following traits and skills critical to the success of this role:
- Passionate about technology and the intersection of mobile, security, and cloud.
- 5-7 years of product management with experience with agile development and with leading global cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience building mobile applications, endpoint management services, or security solutions for iOS.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to app