MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in test automation [hands-on coding and design in Java].
- Experience testing and automation on mobile devices, mobile operating systems, or mobile applications
- Experience with device automation frameworks is a plus [Appium, SeeTest etc.]
- Proficient in writing clean, maintainable code in Java.
- Experience with one or more database technologies (Postgres, MySQL) a must.
- Experience in testing Web Services (REST preferred) is a huge plus.
- Prior working knowledge of networking server technologies and protocols (HTTP, Proxy Servers, Load Balancers) is plus.
- Knowledge of revision control software (ex. Perforce, SVN, Git, etc.) and development lifecycle is plus.
- Saas/Cloud large scale testing experience a huge plus
- Experience with the Agile Methodology and continuous integration (i.e. nightly built and release) is a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing testing tools and systems is a plus.
- Must have a passion for quality and a bias towards speed.
- Be a good evangelist for the benefits of test automation.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve.
- Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively – Verbal & Written
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.