MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the MobileIron Development team in Bellevue WA. The role involves developing the server software for managing devices across various platforms including iOS, Android, Chrome OS and Windows.
- Direct hands-on experience designing and developing Enterprise class software systems
- Proficient in Architecture and Design of complex and cross-functional software projects
- Proficient with Java, Spring and SQL
- Experience in Agile development process (Scrum)
- Strong computer science fundamentals including Algorithms, Data Structures and practical applications of these to build software systems
- Strong understanding of Engineering best practices
- Ensure a high degree of reliability, availability, performance and scalability in design
- Ability to guide and mentor other team members
- Experience working with AWS is a significant plus
- Strong communicator and team player who can comfortably work with distributed teams. Can discuss technical and product issues and resolve development challenges with rest of the team. Keeps current on technology trends, standards and development processes. Is naturally curious about technology and the impacts of technology on the mobile market.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.