MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Design, maintain and expand the existing corporate server infrastructure and services
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software and hardware problems across all server platforms
- Mentor other staff on IT processes and procedures
- Perform system backups and security hardening
- Provide support services for both local and remote employees
- Document IT processes, procedures, and practices
- Be a part of the 24x7 emergency on-call rotation and work nights and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are...
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining and documenting procedures in writing and verbally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What you’ve done…
- 5+ Years of Windows Server system administration
- 4+ Years of experience with VMWare
- 4+ years’ experience with Active Directory
- 4+ Years’ experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)/SAML integration
- 3+ Years’ experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 4+ Years’ experience with system management tools
- 4+ Years of Exchange 2010/2013 or Office 365 administration
- Experience implementing and maintaining highly available services.
- Experience scripting and automating tasks
- Basic experience with SQL
- Understanding and design of system security, monitoring, auditing, and reporting
- BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience)
- In-depth knowledge of SSO, ADFS, and SAML integrations strongly preferred
- Experience with PowerShell and other forms of scripting/automation strongly preferred
- Experience leveraging REST APIs for application integration
- Experience with system monitoring tools (Zabbix preferred)
- Experience with large-scale VMWare migrations
- Experience with IP storage
- Experience with F5 LTM
- Experience with anti-spam and endpoint security a plus
- Successful integration of Linux, Windows and Mac OS systems a plus
- Experience with networking a plus
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.