MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere.
MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM). Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
This Senior leader is responsible for the end-to-end security and compliance of MobileIron products. The VP Engineering, Security leads the effort to secure MobileIron’s Cloud infrastructure, secure development of MobileIron products, and ensure they comply with applicable standards.
The VP Engineering, Security manages a distributed team of Security Managers, Security Architects, and Security Engineers who run a DevSecOps program to secure MobileIron’s cloud infrastructure, ensure engineering teams build secure products and ensure secure deployment of MobileIron cloud products. This team also handles security incident response, works with customers and field teams to understand customer security needs and responds to customer inquiries about the security of MobileIron products.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading the effort to Secure MobileIron’s Cloud products and infrastructure.
- Driving secure design, development, and testing practices throughout the SDLC using a DevSecOps model.
- Managing compliance activities (e.g. FedRAMP, SOC 2, Common Criteria, FIPS, etc).
- Leading the Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), which analyzes and responds to potential security vulnerabilities and breaches impacting MobileIron products and SaaS Platforms.
- Evangelize security concepts, thought processes, and best practices to peers and other product stakeholders.
- Manage the Security Engineering team.
- Communicate with prospects and customers about MobileIron security vision, architecture, and implementation.
- Work with Legal, PR and other groups as needed to respond to any issues related to security of MobileIron products.
Who you are...
- A security leader, with both strong security technical expertise and proven track record of successfully driving secure development and secure cloud deployments.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Pragmatic and business savvy, understanding how to balance both security and business needs.
What you’ve done…
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Cloud Infrastructure Security and Application Security Engineering, securely deploying/running services in the Cloud, Technology Architecture, and in conducting and designing risk assessments for technology.
- 8+ years Leadership experience, including managing teams, influencing stakeholders, and delivering on strategic priorities
- 3-5 years’ experience in DevSecOps; AWS security experience is a plus
- In-depth cloud security AND application security technology knowledge
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with FedRAMP, Common Criteria, SOC 2 is a plus
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hold one or more security certificates (CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CSA, CEH, CISM)
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.