About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Executive - Customer Success
- Gain in-depth understanding of Capillary’s suite of products and platform
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop, manage and execute the overall Delivery Strategy & Roadmap across clients for a region (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific etc)
- Participate in project kick-off and discussions with Account Managers and Clients to identify key tasks that are required to make the project a success
- Determining best fit solutions in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Engage with the clients and internal teams to successfully deliver the solution
- Manage prioritization and trade offs against client-specific tasks, prioritization and time to delivery
- Proactively identify and resolve tactical delivery issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet client deliverable goals
- Delivering the required solution on time, quality, budget where applicable, and against project scope and definition.
- Develop, report, and continually improve project management processes
- Issue Management - Use information from various sources to understand the nature of the issue, analyse the root-cause and own it till resolution
- Identify opportunities for automation and process improvements to drive efficiency within the team
Professional traits that are required for this position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at multiple levels of seniority to be able to interact & negotiate with all key project stakeholders
- Good planning, execution and project management skills
- Good time management in order to prioritize and co-ordinate the varied tasks which they work on.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Self-motivator, results driven, team player