About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Associate - Customer Success
- Working effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Supporting the analytics needs of business by analysing data from multiple sources including Capillary CRM data & the external data from the clients
- Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision makers.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) on the certain objective provided by the Client Consulting with the client & solving his business problems
- Design CRM programs & building customer centric strategy
- Coordinate with different teams and full-fill the end requirements of client
- Build new analytical products & contribute in product development
· Aptitude for problem solving and quantitative skills, Comfortable in dealing with numbers and calculation
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of at least one database mining languages (SAS/R/SQL/SPSS etc) and experience of working with databases
- Excellent Logical ability, Good written and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments