BlueJeans Network delivers cloud-based video communications that connect people, build relationships and drive business growth. Video is an immersive, face-to-face experience that enables people to work more collaboratively and makes businesses more efficient. The BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud is trusted by businesses around the globe to enable video conversations, meetings and events. This gives peace of mind to IT leaders and unleashes the workforce to be their best, wherever they are in the world. BlueJeans Network is a private company headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Summer Interns will have an exciting opportunity to complete projects within the Engineering organization. This is an opportunity to gain well-rounded work experience, collaborate with world-class Engineers, as well as the opportunity to have a direct impact on our organization. This is a summer internship beginning around the May time-frame, 3-month duration, 40 hours per week, located in Mountain View, CA. Rising seniors strongly preferred. Students in all standing welcomed to apply.
Engineering students interested in the following areas are welcomed to apply:
- iOS, Mobile Development
- Web Development
- Platform Software Engineering
- Pursuing a degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be able to work at our Mountain View, CA office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines