What you will be doing :
Ensure the quality of cloud clusters, instance scheduler, build pipelines, upgrade procedures, automation and orchestration tools testing
In this role you will be responsible for providing operations support specifically catering to the QA organisation. This includes gathering requirements from the necessary stakeholders and implementing automated solutions to solve problems and make the QA teams operate efficiently. Additionally this role will actively participate in architecture and design sessions with members of the engineering and product management teams. Mentoring, team building and collaboration are also critical as the Tools team grows and matures.
Required experience includes :
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Python and Ruby
- AWS, Azure, or equivalent public cloud experience
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Configuration management such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience in a cloud services company
- Experience with developing Test Scripts and Test Plans.
- Experience with understanding automation frameworks & extending existing ones.
- Contribute to Quality Improvements by coordinating with the engineering team and with other geographically-diverse teams.
What about the bonus skills?
- Knowledge of H.323, SIP, Microsoft Lync and any other technologies in video / voice conferencing
- MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other database expertise
- Virtualization management and integration (ESX, AWS, OpenStack)
- Tackle big problems in configuration management, instrumentation, inventory management system and deployment control
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of the latest open source software and tools
- Fix something, design something, implement something, and dream up something all in the same day