The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and managing, hardware and business applications. The role is to administrate and support clients in a full range of needs from user desktop issues to complex networking and application needs.
- Setup and maintain Apple and Windows workstation hardware and software
- Assist users with desktop support in office as well as remote employees.
- Provision and maintain Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Dropbox
- Work on internal IT Support Desk tickets and support internal/external stakeholders
- Maintain IT equipment in office common areas and conference rooms
- Configures, deploys and maintains server infrastructure (on-premise and cloud) interfaces with vendors as needed
- Troubleshoots complex systems problems independently by investigating underlying problems
- Participates in planning and execution of new systems implementation/ deployment
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of servers and utilities by designing and implementing configuration
- Assist users through the troubleshooting process.
- Accomplishes remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, asking pertinent questions or connecting remotely to the user’s session.
- Performs hands-on at the desktop level including but not limited to installing hardware, software, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, among others.
- Determines the best solution or recommendation for the reported incident or request.
- Documents requests, events and resolutions in the ticketing system.
Work Location: Onsite at CareCloud's Miami Blue Lagoon based headquarters
- Strong Experience automating administration tasks with PowerShell or similar tools is required (5+ years)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy is required (5+ years)
- Hands-on experience with Windows image creation and maintenance including security and application updates (3+ years)
- Strong experience managing/supporting G Suite for Business is required (3-5 years)
- Strong experience with application packaging and deployment on windows environments (3-5 years)
- Strong hands on knowledge of Windows, MacOS, Linux Systems (3-5 years)
- Strong hands on knowledge of IP networking (TCP/IP) and commonly associated services (DHCP, DNS, FTP, etc.).
- 2 to 3 years experience supporting mobile devices to access corporate applications (Google Apps, etc.)
- 2 to 3 years experience supporting cloud services like Google, AWS and/or Azure is desired.
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian Suite – Confluence, JIRA (2-3 years)
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays