CareCloud, the leading provider of cloud-based healthcare IT solutions, is seeking a dynamic and driven software engineer to join our agile development team. This individual will be based in Miami, FL.
The right candidate for this role is someone with a passion for technology. This person will have a strong work ethic and personal drive. They will be interested in solving challenges that help to deliver better patient care and in doing so making a difference in healthcare. This person will be comfortable in a high-performance, always-on, SaaS environment and working as a member of an agile team.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company that rewards individual efforts, promotes a team attitude and is focused on revolutionizing the massive healthcare industry.
CareCloud is the leading provider of cloud-based revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record (EHR), and patient engagement solutions for medical groups. Through its modern, intuitive, and integrated platform, CareCloud is enabling healthcare organizations to achieve operational excellence while enhancing the patient experience. CareCloud is helping thousands of physicians increase profitability, streamline workflow, and improve patient care nationwide, and currently manages more than $4 billion in annualized accounts receivables on behalf of its revenue cycle management clients. CareCloud is an equal opportunity employer.
- Craft project solutions on the server or client side
- Develop project solutions both independently and paired with other developers
- Take ownership of the code that you ship
- Write new features with high-quality tests
- Fearlessly dive into legacy code and refactor it
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests
- Attend weekly Retrospective meetings to discuss solutions to technical and process challenges
- Collaborate with Product Owners on defining User Stories for team
- Promote a culture of Agile Software Development including learning and sharing industry best practices among team
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and open source alternatives
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Contribute to team meetings and offer system improvements and solutions
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Update industry knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and promoting such activities among team
- Explore new opportunities to add value to product and process and present to the team
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Object Oriented well beyond the basics
- Agile Methodologies
- BPMN - Activiti
- Micro Services
- GCP - FireStore
- Cloud Functions
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays