The Billing Analyst role will analyze and conduct quality assurance reviews for identifying issues and trends in order to minimize errors and maximize reimbursement for our clients.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage coding denials tasks.
- Conduct quality assurance on billing and coding performed by our offshore partner.
- Identify and report issues and trends with the purpose of maximizing client revenue and minimizing first pass resolution errors.
- Review, revise and/or create Directives, build educational content and provide training to support offshore partner.
- Serves as a liaison and subject matter expect to internal and offshore teams.
- Attend client meetings (when needed) to discuss billing issues and/or trends.
Work Location: CareCloud's Blue Lagoon Miami headquarters
Required Job Qualifications:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Medical Billing.
- Minimum educational level: High school diploma.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Communicates professionally, clearly and effectively in a verbal and written manner with clients, onshore and offshore team members.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to review data, identify issues and trends and propose recommendations on necessary changes to management.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays