NinthDecimal is the omni-channel marketing platform powered by location data. We’re building a precise understanding of consumer behavior by connecting their digital and physical lives, helping marketers solve some of their biggest market opportunities. Our unique understanding of today’s consumer is built on a strong legacy of innovation and a customer intelligence platform that has been market tested by the world’s leading brands.
NinthDecimal provides audience data, activation solutions, measurement, and insights across all media, empowering marketers to succeed in today’s omni-channel and data-driven world.
As a part of the NinthDecimal Revenue Operations team, the Senior Manager of Sales Operations administrators Salesforce and other Martech tools and platforms across the organization to help drive operational productivity. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface with internal stakeholders in order to administer and enhance the system toward organizational goals. This person will help enable the adoption of Salesforce and related tools, resolve technical and functional support issues, and provide ongoing maintenance and training to users. This person thrives in a startup environment and is motivated to contribute at all levels – ideation, planning and execution.
Excellence and creativity define this team and it shows in our success. If you are a person who gets fired up on being a part of an innovative team responsible for helping enable and achieve organizational objectives, we’d like to talk with you.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Configure tools and platforms for internal customers (including system configuration, custom reports, dashboards, workflows, develop and maintenance of validation rules and processes)
- Provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, groups, and security settings
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, and page layouts
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Document project requirements
- Manage and maintain third party apps
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication
- Identify which processes to rollout and when
- Help prepare teams for roll out of additional processes and enhanced functionality
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- 2-3 years Salesforce.com administrative experience, as well as related Martech administrative platforms, e.g. Winmo, Pardot
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
- Experience applying analytical and problem-solving skills toward identifying opportunities and decisions.
- Proven ability to use technology to scale programs and improve efficiencies.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data management
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence in advocating for best practices
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Salesforce.com Administration Certification a plus
- Pardot marketing automation experience a plus
- Media industry experience a plus
- An entrepreneurial approach to business. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Life at NinthDecimal
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and fast-paced company that fosters teamwork, problem solving, and above all: moving our clients and partners to the forefront of innovation and ROI-producing results. Made up of a diverse cast of innovators and collaborators, our dedicated teams of consultative industry experts, research analysts, scientists, product engineers and developers, and client success managers deliver solutions in a responsive, informed, and reliable way.