We are seeking a passionate, creative and dynamic Director of Product Marketing Director to lead the Go-to-Market strategy and execution for a major line of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced business-to-business marketer, as you will play an important leadership role as NinthDecimal builds a comprehensive always-on marketing platform driving customer growth for the world’s top brands.
You will be a key driver in NinthDecimal’s growth by launching new products, building go to market strategies, evangelizing our innovation in the market, and enabling both direct and indirect sales channels. Owning the GTM strategy will include packaging, pricing, branding, and developing new revenue opportunities by combining existing capabilities into new solutions to solve our customer’s emerging needs.
Product and Market Expertise- Be a marketplace expert on mobile, cross-device, and omni-channel ad technology and physical world data. Understand technically how ND products work. Own a Line of Business as your area of product marketing expertise.
Positioning Expertise- Understand and execute product value proposition, positioning and messaging that differentiates NinthDecimal products in the market. Leverage this to build market thought leadership utilizing our various marketing channels.
Product Launch & Go-To-Market Ownership – Manage the planning and execution of the launch of new products/ features and releases and support the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Develop and execute the GTM strategy, incorporating the classic “4Ps” of product, price, place, and promotion. Build alignment with all stakeholders (Sales, Product, Research, etc) for a successful market launch.
Sales Enablement Support – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process. Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, and more. Build materials for strategic “one off” requests that can be transferred to better the sales tool kit. Assist in organizing collateral library and implementing functional and efficient internal best practices.
Market Intelligence – Understand our clients (personas & audience), how they buy and their buying criteria; seek competitive intelligence and understand what that means for NinthDecimal and how to message against it. Engage with customers to gain valuable perspectives while evangelizing NinthDecimal.
Creative Thinking – Bring fresh ideas to the table on how to create and execute programs and materials that foster thought leadership in the industry. Approach tasks with creative flair of “how can I make this better”
- Drive to learn, ask questions, and collaborate to seek answers
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing or directly relevant role in AdTech/MarTech
- Strong understanding of the digital, mobile, programmatic, ad ecosystem and emerging technologies with the use of ‘big data’, such as Audience solution, Customer Insights, or Measurement and Attribution
- Experience analyzing products, customers, market dynamics and opportunities
- A natural market driven approach to stay in close contact with clients and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, efficient multi-tasker with a good sense of humor
- Ability to shift focus on short notice pending market/ sales needs
- Great communicator both internally and externally