About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is a platform that helps companies build more motivated and higher performing customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker, Hubble Contacts and Harry’s Razors, through to household names like Walmart, Mercedes-Benz and Williams-Sonoma.
At Stella Connect, we’re passionately focused on building and maintaining a community of customer service leaders, and we’re looking for an events pro to take this community to the next level. This is an exciting and fast-paced role within a growing marketing department. The role is based out of our NYC HQ.
- Manage every aspect of the events we put on, which range from roundtable discussions and happy hours, through to customer summits, experiential activations and thought leadership dinners
- Develop and own detailed event action plans and work cross-departmentally to ensure that internal teams are working together to deliver flawless events
- Form vendor relationships to help us get the most out of our budgets and ensure our events stand out from the crowd
- Manage budgets and ROI tracking documents
- 2-3 years of experience running events for a B2B company
- Creative thinker who is committed to creating WOW moments for event attendees
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Amazing project management skills
- Great communicator comfortable working across different teams