About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is a platform that helps companies build more motivated and higher performing customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker, Hubble Contacts and Harry’s Razors, through to household names like Walmart, Mercedes-Benz and Williams-Sonoma.
A big part of our mission is to help companies understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service, and this requires a constant flow of smart, thoughtful content. We’re looking for a content pro to join our growing marketing team to help us articulate this mission. The role is based out of our NYC HQ.
- Produce insightful and thought provoking content including blog posts, case studies, nurture emails and eBooks
- Support our events and demand generation teams by producing copy for landing pages and event invites
- Work with product marketing to produce compelling sales materials that bring our unique product positioning to life
- Own content across our web properties
- Work with subject matter experts to produce educational courses for clients and prospects
- Support our social media program
- 3-5 years of experience developing content for B2B companies
- Amazing writing skills, with experience developing both short- and long-form content
- Great communication skills
- Inquisitive nature and an ability to extract insights out of interviews that can take content to the next level
- Detailed understanding of the role that content plays in driving web traffic, leads and mid-funnel acceleration
- Understanding of the role of content in SEO
- A passion for the power of social media
- Proofreading pro with a real attention to detail
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!