The Alpharetta based Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in the evolution of Rainmaker’s hotel revenue management technology stack. This position is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy and clearly articulating the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product and/or release. The Senior PM will work closely with sales, account management, product engineering and leadership
teams to effectively own the creation and execution of the product roadmap to ensure products meet the needs of the market and keep in line with Rainmaker’s product strategy objectives. Rainmaker’s platform consists of three products. guestrev, Rainmaker’s flagship product, is a market leading transient room rate optimization solution enabling hoteliers to sell the right room to the right guest(s) at the right time and of course, at the optimal price. grouprev helps hotels incorporate the impact of group business – from a forecasting, transient displacement and facilities management perspective – into their revenue management strategy while also optimizing room and other ancillary revenues that are derived from each guest from the group. revintel is Rainmaker’s business intelligence (BI) engine that collects and aggregates critical data from disparate systems and delivers actionable insights to a hotelier’s desktop, allowing them to monitor their asset’s health metrics and overall performance as they compare to their strategic goals, competitors’ performance in their respective market(s) and other benchmarks
• Maintain a centralized, platform product vision to keep the business relevant and competitive
• Maintain and manage platform roadmaps, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
• Produce high-level product requirements and specifications, iterate with your design and engineering teams
• Conduct market, customer, and competitive research to identify potential features or releases
• Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
• Lead cross-functional sessions for product strategy and planning, design reviews, release/product demos, etc.
• Lead release, user and implementation documentation efforts
• Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Collaborate with customers and other influencers to ensure a well-rounded understanding of product needs
• Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
• Periodically present product strategy updates to Senior Leadership and to the broader organization to maintain strategy alignment
• Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
• Build CAB and facilitate meetings, focus groups, etc.
Valued Product Ownership
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS Software Product Management
• Experience with release management in an Agile development environment
• Experience using Agile management and roadmap tools like JIRA and Aha!
• Knowledge of the Microsoft stack (C#/.NET, ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server, etc.) is a plus
• Experience with hotel technology systems highly preferred