Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems, the Senior JDE Analysts will be responsible for the following:
- Support and manage JD Edwards, for Casper Sleep Inc, specifically for all non-financial modules. JD Edwards is an Engagement Resource and Planning software that Casper uses to support operations and financial reporting. The JD Edwards modules supported and managed by this role include but are not limited to: Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Procurement and Subcontract Management, Advanced Price and Adjustment Management, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management, Material Planning, EDI processing, Agreement Management, Fulfilment Management, Service Management.
- Provide end-user support for Casper’s core business applications and operations, specifically for team members using the following JDE modules: Demand Resource Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Sales Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Configuration of JDE system to provide new features and functionality and to support new business initiatives.
- Document functional specifications for RICE (Report, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements) components, process maps for AS-IS and To Be processes, test cases, work instructions, reference documents and knowledge. Part of this role is to have a thorough understanding of RICE elements in JDE, be able to understand the current business processes and be able to map JDE to achieve various business required functionalities. Also includes preparing the process documents, making test environment ready for UAT (User Acceptance Testing), undertaking end to testing and documenting various test cases/scenarios.
- Manage the user access and roles security in JD Edwards through JDE Security administration. JDE Security administration is responsible for creating and maintaining JDE user IDs, resetting passwords, creating roles and assigning roles to users.
- Help to train and conduct workshops for key business users on Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools, methodologies and process compliance. Key users are all Operations (Ops) team members and Financial Operations (FinOps) team members.
- Collaborate with members of the technology team to help build integrations to/from JDE. Technology team (Casper internal) members are the one who manage our homegrown systems such as Solidus and Bedpost which are Casper’s Order Management and Fulfillment systems. JDE being a Supply chain and Finance ERP system, Casper’s Business Analyst needs to have a close coordination between JDE and Technology team to implement new functionalities and optimizing the existing functionalities.
- Monitor the system for performance and manage the third-party hosting partner. JD Edwards is hosted by partner Velocity Inc. Lots of coordination is required between Casper and Velocity for various package builds promotion, server capacity management, database support, CNC support (Configurable Network Computing, JD Edward's (JDE) client–server proprietary architecture and methodology that implements its highly-scalable enterprise-wide business solutions software that can run on a wide variety of hardware, operating systems (OS) and hardware platforms).
- Communicate with and direct the work of third-party consultants that perform the development for JD Edwards features and functionality.
Requirements: Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field
- Five years of progressive work experience in each of the following:
- Supporting the Demand Resource Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Sales Order Management and Inventory Management modules of JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) by providing end-user support, developing information technology and other solutions to meet business requirements, and maintaining the integrity of the programs running in JD Edwards;
- Managing the JD Edwards application including: Working with JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) Configuration (including gathering, writing and documenting the business requirements for systems and related project documentation), segregation of duties and business controls, end to end User Acceptance Testing, JDE security management, interface management and electronic Data Interchange (EDI) management.
- In addition, experience with JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) must include at least 2 years of experience working on current and future state business process mapping.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!