Casper is looking for a Senior IT Support Technician to join our growing IT team. This role will be based in NY. In this position, you will be responsible for managing both our corporate and retail help desks in addition to our network and A/V infrastructures. You should be an outside-the-box thinker and enjoy critical thinking, organization, documentation, and providing top-tier customer experience.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage help desks and ensure adherence to SLAs, managing on-call support rotations.
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of network and IT infrastructures
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot and support desktop and network systems.
- Develop a collaborative, positive relationship with end-users that fosters cooperation and timely problem resolution, both on-site and/or remotely.
- Plan network infrastructure and security with regards to scalability and redundancy, conduct ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, resource optimization, and evaluate new technologies.
- Perform system and account administration tasks.
- Contribute to, maintain, and document system standards and procedures.
- Adhere to and identify solutions that streamline internal workflows.
- Some travel required to corporate and retail locations to perform onsite infrastructure and user support.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 4+ years experience as an IT professional, management experience a plus.
- Certifications in A+, Network+, MCSE, ACMT, CCNA preferred.
- Proficient in G Suite,, AWS, Mac, Windows, Linux.
- Familiarity with IT standards such as ITIL, ITSM, PCI, GDPR.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!