We’re looking to hire an experienced Logistics Manager to help build and develop our rapidly expanding wholesale business. In this role, working with the retail partnerships team, demand planning, supply chain and logistics teams as well as external 3PL and drop shipping suppliers, you will have a critical stake in fostering new wholesale accounts and streamlining the fulfillment process.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and control performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics providers (3PL) and dropshipping suppliers (3PM).
- Contribute and lead major cross-functional projects within North American Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support growth of wholesale channel
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and fulfillment / delivery performance
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA with 3PMs and 3PLs though daily management.
- Train and manage fulfillment coordinator team
- Responsible for setup, testing and sign off of Casper proprietary systems, as well as onboarding wholesale partners and shipping locations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis including root cause and recommended corrective action.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for system enhancements or process improvements, and be an agent for positive change.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration specializing in supply chain management, or equivalent business experience required.
- 3+ years experience in wholesale fulfillment or retail supply chain environment.
- Strong systems skills, including experience with integrated software applications (ERP, WMS, OMS) and wholesale EDI integrations handling transactions for purchase orders, invoices, order acknowledgements and advance ship notices.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to turn on and off the technical jargon
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet department and company targets
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs of the business
- Proficiency with business data analysis using Excel and similar spreadsheet tools - managing, analyzing, and modifying data sets of varying sizes, synthesizing findings and presenting recommendations
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!