Casper is seeking an experienced Principal Program Manager to lead large-scale transformative financial and operational ERP programs while growing and managing a project management team. A successful candidate will have a strong technical background and significant experience within the financial and operational domains.
This seasoned leader will be adept at delivering on multiple enterprise-level programs with a focus on utilizing standard ERP functionality. This includes translating business processes into technical requirements and actionable timelines for API and EDI integrations; implementing standard accounting and compliance procedures, such as general ledger, accounts receivable, and financial planning; and significant experience implementing supply chain and order management processes into an ERP like demand resource planning, b2b order management, and transportation management systems.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Partner with key stakeholders to charter a multi-year strategic roadmap of financial and operational programs utilizing standard ERP functionality
- Facilitate definition of program and project objectives, scope, success criteria, governance, and budget with business stakeholders, engineering, and digital product
- Own execution of the ERP roadmap
- Develop, grow, and manage a project management team
- Effectively remove blockers and mitigate project risk, maximizing team productivity and ensuring on-time delivery
- Organize regular strategic business reviews with partners to update priorities, timelines, goals, and set and manage expectations
- Lead quarterly and annual planning activities with digital product managers, engineering, analysts, business stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Define effective program management processes, structure, roles, and responsibilities to successful execution and delivery of business objectives
Our dream candidate is...
- 7+ years of technical program management experience primarily in financial and operational disciplines working with Enterprise systems
- Strong technical acumen, domain knowledge, or functional/engineering background
- Solid experience implementing business processes in an ERP system and ability to lead and transform how the business operates by utilizing standard functionality
- Exceptional project management and influence skills with an ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience managing projects within agile and waterfall environments -- and knows when one is preferred over the other and how to manage both across teams
- Detail-oriented and “get things done” mentality with incredible communication skills
- Adaptability and enthusiasm are key ingredients to have
- Mastered the art of creating space for analysts and engineers to do their work, while also creating the structure needed to drive a program forward
- Past experience in a startup environment, home goods or related retail consumer industry is a plus
- PMP Certification is not required, but icing on the cake
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!