Casper is looking for an IT Support Intern to join our growing IT team based in our NYC headquarters. During this internship, you will be working closely with the team in migrating our existing IT infrastructure to our new corporate headquarters. Additionally, you will be partnering with the IT team to provide support to our corporate end-users.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage the inventory (intake and documentation) of all IT equipment from our current to new corporate office
- Support staff with general computer and printer issues
- Support staff with G Suite
Our dream intern is...
- Current enrollment in a related BS
- CCNA/CCNP, VCA/VCP, MCSA/MCSE, G.Suite Certification, A+ certifications desired
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and judgment; high level of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, plan and follow through on tasks
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete multiple tasks on time
- Proven ability to work well within a team
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!