Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
What we're looking for:
Singular is looking for a leader for our Solutions Engineering team to work out of our San Francisco, CA office. This team owns all technical aspects of client on-boarding to ensure customer happiness. You will lead a global team, distributed across a number of offices including San Francisco, Israel, Korea, and India. You will be instrumental in leading multiple initiatives to scale process, build workflow, and lead team projects to achieve operational efficiency. You will also be a critical partner to our Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product organizations. We’re looking for you to break down technical challenges and to enjoy collaborating with teams across the organization. You will grow the team into troubleshooting experts, with a drive to transform our products to fully self-serve/self-healing properties. This position provides career development through daily direct interaction with high profile customers and partners. You are expected to have strong skills relating to internal cross-functional collaboration, and experience in one or many company departments is a plus. You must have a technical background as well as strong service orientation and communication skills.
What you'll need:
- 3 years of people management experience in a technical or supporting services role
- 3 years in a technical customer service/technical account management/solution engineer/software engineering capacity
- Experience in Ad Tech with attribution and/or analytics SaaS platforms - a big plus
- Track record of success and leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic role.
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop a team of independent people.
- Bonus points for experience managing remote vendor teams
- Independent, fast learner, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Several years of hands-on experience with Python and backend frameworks (Django, Flask, etc) - a big plus
- Several years of hands-on experience in Mac or UNIX environment
- Able to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of SDKs and REST APIs
- Familiarity with ETL structure and database frameworks
- Experience with Cloud/AWS environment - a big plus
- Experience in the Desktop/Mobile Ad Tech space is a plus
- Knowledge of Attribution, DMPs, and CDPs is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or degree
- A desire to build things
- Passion for solving problems
- Fluency in English
What you'll do:
- Hire, train, and mentor a team of Solutions Engineers.
- Refine process, workflow, team scope and roadmap for operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product leadership to influence product roadmaps.
- Work with Sales and Account Management leaders to ensure customer happiness.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and support for technical account related issues.
- Be responsible for the future organizational structure of the team.
- Technical implementation of our platform, from scoping, planning, and execution; encompassing the onboarding process of Singular Attribution and Analytics APIs.
- Develop internal tools, design workflows and process, hold trainings, analyze data, code API wrappers and generate revenue.
- You will be expected to know our product inside and out and team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to assist with technical sales activities for new and existing accounts.
- Build customer trust through professional and swift onboarding
- Provide answers to customers regarding technical implementation questions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with marquee accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver solutions to our customers
- Hold demos, webinars, and customer training to drive revenue
- Work with Marketing to develop training materials and train local teams
- Prioritize products or feature requests from customers and deliver to Product