Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As a member of the Agari channel sales team you will report to the VP of Channel Sales and will partner
with marketing, finance, legal, operations, product management and customer success. In this key role,
you will be responsible for diversifying the Agari channel routes-to-market to accelerate customer
engagement and drive toward revenue targets globally.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to exceed partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Collaborates with Agari Direct Sales to build a capacity plan targeting the right mix of partners to exceed regional ARR and pipeline build goals.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship. This includes key stakeholders both within the partner as well as within Agari.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with requirements defined in by the Agari Partner Power Channel Program.
- Delivers sales and technical training as needed to fully enable the partner, and to ensure compliance with Partner Program requirements.
- Manages and optimizes regional channel marketing investments to maximize lead generation and associated pipeline to ensure ROI of at least 100x.
- Proficient in Salesforce - assign leads to key partners, approve deal registration requests and track to close.
Your Keys to Success
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to
drive revenue generation for the assigned territory. An outstanding CAM will build a business justification
for each new route-to-market including definition of all resources required to over-achieve the sales goal.
He/she will be metric oriented and comfortable presenting data and trending results on a quarterly basis.
Creative thinking skills are required to resolve channel conflict while accelerating partner relationships.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 5 plus years proven successful Sales experience exceeding targeted objectives with 3+ years in Channel Sales
- Strongly prefer 5 years+ of selling within the cybersecurity industry
- Executive level oral/ written communication and presentation skills
- Up to 50% travel within region
- Self-motivated, superb organizational skills, and exceptional collaboration skills
Strongest candidates will have prior work experience and a rolodex of executive contacts within channel
partners across the Western region, as well as experience working in a fast-paced start up environment.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)