Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much toil as possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Research and evaluate applications and services for use by the institution. Provide a matrix when possible, detailing features within each different application or service.
- Assistance with the deployment and upkeep of the information security department’s documentation
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, Netflow, e-mail gateway protection, and DLP tools.
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Keys to Success
- Must be available 40 hours each week.
- Maintain good (digital) citizenship.
- Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Preference given to candidates with working knowledge of TCP/IP, spreadsheets, and cloud technologies
Nice to have
- SANS Certification(s)
- Compliance experience (SOC, FedRAMP)
Why we're a Great Place to Work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!